MICROBLEND HAS SUCCEsSFULLY LAUNChED 100 APM® SYSTEMS WITH LATIN AMERICA’S LARGEST HOME IMPROVEMENT CHAIN
Our system and program has produced dramatic metric performance improvements for our customer.
- Tremendous revenue growth
- Impressive GMROI improvement
- Double digit growth of contribution margin
- Significant inventory reduction
- Four bays per store were re-purposed to create additional sales space and generate additional revenue
Building a proprietary brand
The added space availability coupled with the efficiencies of the MicroBlend solution allows our customer the opportunity to differentiate and transform their shoppers' experience. Through MicroBlend’s improved customization capabilities and the seemingly endless choices now available for customers, our customer experienced a significant shift of volume to their private label brand, and an double digit increase in tinted product sales.
The additional SKU options and flexibility of the MicroBlend system has improved the competitive strength of their brand and serves both Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and professional contractor (Pro) customers.
MicroBlend is propelling the growth and significance of our customer’s brand. The benefits of MicroBlend extend far beyond a more effective and profitable paint solution. Our customer’s new and improved paint program has triggered investment in their breadth of private branded paint accessories, as well as refreshed excitement and new merchandising initiatives across adjacent, complimentary home décor areas.
Proven support model
- Uptime of MicroBlend system is 99.9%
- 92% of issues resolved quickly over the phone or online; all others received on site assistance from a trained field technician
- Less than 1% return goods
Component Blending System (CBS)
The CBS is another one of MicroBlend’s unique innovations. It is a mini-factory for blending raw material components for use in the APM® systems. These operations are strategically located close to the retailer’s distribution facilities. This dramatically shortens the supply chain and significantly reduces freight costs. The facilities are environmentally-friendly, with zero discharge. CBS facilities are sized to support the number of stores served by each distribution facility, in order to further maximize efficiencies. The proximity allows for rapid re-supply, requiring stores to carry even less inventory.
Proven patent protection
- 14 U.S. patents, 6 international
- Ability to produce paint at POS
- Pre-paint composition chemistry
- APM technology, system software and other advancements
- Patents are highly interdependent, which provides additional layer of protection